Rockets

Rockets

Monday 16 January 2012

Winter happened

It was too good to last.  You see winter usually starts in Saskatchewan in November.  We didn't have snow on the ground on Christmas.  Two days ago the snow came and the chill came.  Last night it was -30.  Winter driving is dangerous.

I feel at home again.  For the last month and a half I was wondering if I had stumbled upon an unrainy Vancouver.

Oh and in other news, I know how I want to put together the webcomic now.  I just need Zero Punctuation sprites.  If you guys have any ideas, let me know in the comments.

-Red

2 comments:

  1. IT WAS -27C THIS MORNING AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR BUSES AND TRAINS TO GET TO SCHOOL!

    Stop complaining! :p

    Oh, and I demand to be in the webcomic. DEMAND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS JUST A COLD HERE!

    I will complain all I want. AND IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE THE WEBCOMIC HELP ME FIND SPRITES!

    (I had already had you in the webcomic already <.<)

    ReplyDelete