Rockets

Rockets

Friday 30 December 2011

The Help, snow angels and worry.

I saw "The Help" yesterday and enjoyed it immensely.  It nailed setting, pacing (for a 146 minute film this is critical), believability and emotional impact.  If you haven't seen it, see it.

So besides that I was out with friends.  We had a blast, going to a Wendy's and beating me at cards, talking, shopping, talking, talking, talking, etc.  I had a real blast and I made snow angels.  I'd post pictures but it wasn't my camera.  So you'll have to wait.

My grandmother has been moved to Saskatoon's hospital.  I have no idea what is going on with her.  I know that she couldn't be helped in the best way due to her heart condition and that she is still alive but that's it.  I'm worried because, when I was really young, my grandfather on my mother's side had a stroke and was never the same.  He lost all control of his right side of his body, no longer can speak and finds it hard to remember his family.

Not knowing = anxiety for me.  So I'm worried.  Yesterday really cheered me up but was exhausting in the end as driving back from Saskatoon was foggy, snowy and bad conditions in general.

Well, I fell asleep writing this last night so there you go.

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment