Well, I was Santa Claus from 4-8 today. Here's how it went:
- Got dressed in the outfit, found the proper ratio of blankets to make the belly fat.
- Sat in chair, fell asleep due to warmth and the comfortable chair for small periods.
- Encountered 12 children throughout the short shift. 5 sat on my lap and got pictures. 3 saw me at a distance and were reduced to tears by my jolly appearance. 4 more saw me but didn't approach or cry.
- Was given a glass of Coke-Cola, giving me the energy to last the latter half of the shift without falling asleep.
- Began to get very hot.
- Was bored.
- Was really, really, really bored.
-Left the restaurant we were shooting at and went to a friends house.
It was, all in all, a really easy job. Despite the discomfort and the boredom I was paid $48 dollars for my time. So gas money, yay!
I still have the suit in my possession. Tomorrow, the last day of this restaurant sit in with Santa thing, is the same shift. So after I work in the morning at my bakery job I'm going to a party as Santa. A video of me ordering at Tim Hortons in order to get milk and cookies as Santa with Guile's theme is a possibility.
Tis the season to be eccentric! XD