Rockets

Rockets

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas thread, Santa Video and Edmonton

Well, I was in that suit for 8 hours of sweltering heat.  The money made it worth it.  The video I will edit and put on the internet tomorrow?  Doubly worth it.

Yes, tomorrow is the start of my little Christmas celebration.  Last day of work until next Sunday so I can join my family in our trip to Edmonton.  It's going to be the first time my nephew and niece have been to West Edmonton Mall.  I have a feeling they'll love it.

So, before I leave tomorrow I intend to post a Christmas thread with the video and a few pictures.  It'll likely be the last thing I do before December 24th (getting the gift badge).  Speaking of that gift badge, I totally missed out on the 2009 one. 

Well, I'm needing sleep.  Bad.

Take care folks.

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment