Rockets

Rockets

Monday 4 June 2012

The things that are going on.

New job, making money, building new computer.

Abandoning a few projects, starting others up, dreaming about space and whatnot.  Got a special surprise post on the Escapist planned (even though I f*cked up the 40K thing).  I'm wondering if anyone is reading this.  If you are, do comment below. :P

Anyway, I've given up with the webcomic idea.  Not motivated enough.  I'm going to be dropping 750 bucks this weekend on parts for my new computer.  I can give specs if you're interested later.  I'm working on finding a second job now as well as considering cleaning my room.  Ambitious, I know.

So yeah, that's where I am right now.  I didn't forget about the blog, I just procrastinated.  I do that a lot.  Getting to know me better yet?

...

I just worked, I'm tired.  And craving salmon.  And beer, strangely enough...

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment